Screwed end cap Ø38
for the 4D2 vacuum cleaner of the 4D single-brush sander
A 4D single-brush sander vacuum attachment is a part that screws onto the end of the vacuum cleaner's suction hose. It is specifically designed for secure attachment, preventing accidental detachment while using the vacuum cleaner.
The main function of the vacuum cleaner's screw-on attachment is therefore to :
1. Ensure a secure connection: the screw-on end enables the suction hose to be securely attached to the vacuum cleaner, preventing any unintentional disconnection which could lead to loss of suction and impair suction efficiency.
2. Make it easy to change accessories: some vacuum cleaners have several types of accessories and attachments for different cleaning tasks. The screw-on attachment makes it quick and easy to change accessories by screwing or unscrewing them.
3. Prevent air leaks: a correctly fitted screw-on attachment ensures a proper seal, preventing air leaks that could reduce the vacuum cleaner's suction power.
When it's time to change your vacuum cleaner's screw-on nozzle depends on its state of wear and functionality. Here are a few signs that may indicate it's time to change the part:
1. Visible wear or damage: if you notice deformations, cracks or damage to the screw-on tip, this may affect its ability to hold securely, and it should be replaced.
2. Difficulty fastening: if you have difficulty screwing or unscrewing the end cap, it may be damaged and need to be replaced.
3. Loss of seal: if you notice air leaks at the connection between the screwed-on nozzle and the vacuum cleaner, this may indicate a loss of suction and require replacement.
We recommend that you regularly check the condition of your vacuum cleaner's screw-in connector during use, and replace it as soon as any signs of wear or failure appear. A screw-on attachment in good condition ensures a secure connection and efficient suction when using the 4D single-brush sander with its vacuum cleaner.
Non contractual photo 📷
Please note that the photos of the parts do not use the same scale.