Aqueous maintenance oils
Environnement Maintenance Oil is specially designed to preserve and maintain the natural beauty of all wood impregnated with Environnement Oil.
It is the perfect complement to Environnement Biosourcée Oil and offers a simple, practical solution for maintaining parquet, floors, wood panelling, worktops and other wooden surfaces. Simply apply it directly to clean wood impregnated with Environnement Oil, with no need for additional polishing.
Environnement Biosourced Maintenance Oil is made from 85% natural, biosourced and mineral ingredients (not from organic farming). It also contains 25% biosourced carbon, measured in accordance with standard NF EN 16640, guaranteeing an environmentally-friendly formula while offering effective results for the maintenance of impregnated wood.
- Its formula is biosourced, made up mainly of natural and biobased ingredients, helping to protect the environment.
- It effectively preserves, maintains and regenerates the natural look of wood impregnated with Biosourced Environmental Oil, prolonging its beauty and durability.
- It's easy and practical to apply, with no need for extra polishing.
- It's odourless, making it a pleasant experience to use.
- It dries quickly, in just 30 minutes, allowing a rapid return to normal use of the treated surfaces.
- Thanks to its dust-repellent properties, it reduces the build-up of dust on wooden surfaces.
- It's easy to maintain and easy to regenerate, making it easy to maintain the beauty of impregnated wood.
- It provides excellent adhesion, preventing unwanted slippage on treated surfaces.
- It does not yellow over time, preserving the natural appearance of treated wood.