Complete vacuum hose
For the 4D single-brush sander
The complete vacuum hose for the 4D single-brush sander is an essential part of the vacuum system. It connects the vacuum cleaner to the suction basket, enabling dust, debris and particles generated during sanding to be efficiently extracted and collected in the basket.
The main function of the suction hose is therefore to:
1. Connect the vacuum cleaner to the vacuum basket: the hose connects the vacuum cleaner to the vacuum basket. This ensures a direct path for the vacuumed dust and debris to the collection basket.
2. Vacuuming dust: the hose transports the air sucked in by the vacuum cleaner to the collection basket, where dust and debris are trapped, helping to maintain a cleaner working environment and reducing the dispersion of dust in the air.
3. Ease of movement: the suction hose gives the sander operator greater freedom of movement, as it provides flexibility to move around the work area.
As for when to change the vacuum hose, this depends on its state of wear and its effectiveness in ensuring optimum dust extraction. Here are a few signs that may indicate it's time to change the part:
1. Air leaks: if you notice air leaks in the hose, this may reduce suction efficiency and prevent adequate dust collection.
2. Visible deformation or damage: if the hose shows visible deformation, cracks, cuts or damage, it may no longer perform its vacuum function effectively and needs to be replaced.
3. Difficulty sucking up dust: if the vacuum cleaner seems to be having trouble sucking up dust properly, or if the amount of dust remaining on the work surface is greater than before, this may indicate that the hose needs replacing.
It is advisable to check the condition of the suction hose regularly, and to replace it as soon as signs of wear or failure appear. A suction hose in good condition guarantees better suction performance and helps maintain a clean, safe working environment when using the 4D single-brush sander.
Non contractual photo 📷
Please note that the photos of the parts do not use the same scale.