Tugstene Discs Ø 406 are a top-of-the-range sanding solution specially designed for demanding craftsmen. Made from tungsten, a material of exceptional strength and remarkable durability, these discs are the perfect ally for projects requiring exceptional power when sanding and levelling various surfaces such as stone, concrete, parquet and glue on floors to be renovated.
With a diameter of 406 mm, these tungsten discs offer a wide coverage area, guaranteeing fast, efficient work. Their robust construction ensures exceptional durability, ensuring consistent performance over time.
Whether you're working on floor renovation projects or other demanding applications, Ø 406 Tungsten Discs give you the power you need to achieve outstanding results. Opt for quality and durability with these tungsten discs, specially designed to meet the high expectations of professional craftsmen.
Tugstene Discs Ø 406 stand out for its exceptional strength, making it the ideal choice for sanding and levelling projects requiring considerable power on surfaces such as stone, concrete, parquet and glue on floors to be renovated.
Preferred for floor sanding operations due to its robustness and durability, this tungsten carbide disc is especially suited to projects requiring significant power, such as sanding and levelling sturdy surfaces. Resistant to the wear and heat generated by these materials, this disc provides a smooth, consistent finish, allowing extended use without the need for frequent replacement. This helps to reduce costs and improve the efficiency of renovation projects.
To use the Tugstene Discs Ø 406, follow these general steps:
1. Safety first: Make sure you wear appropriate personal protective equipment, such as safety goggles, gloves and protective clothing.
2. Tool preparation: Attach the tungsten carbide disc securely to your sanding tool, making sure it is properly secured to avoid any risk of it coming loose during use.
3. Surface preparation: Before you start sanding, check that the surface is clean and free of debris. This will promote a smoother finish and extend the life of the disc.
4. Sanding: Begin sanding by applying light pressure and moving the tool evenly over the surface. Avoid excessive pressure which could damage the disc or the surface.
5. Cleaning: Once you have finished sanding, clean the surface to remove any dust or debris. This will allow you to assess the quality of the work and identify any areas that need further sanding.
It is important to note that these instructions are general and may vary depending on the specific tool being used and the type of project being undertaken. We recommend that you consult our after-sales service for specific instructions.