Dust sensor Central vacuum
Dust sensor Central vacuum 7500
The Dust sensor Central vacuum is an accessory designed to optimise surface cleaning by offering greater versatility. It has two types of bristle: stiff bristles designed to dislodge dirt and softer bristles designed to capture fine dust. This combination brush is suitable for vacuuming different types of floor.
There are several reasons for replacing the central vacuum dust collector:
1. Bristle wear: Bristles can wear down over time, especially if they come into frequent contact with rough surfaces. Dull, broken or missing bristles can compromise the efficiency of the brush.
2. Difficulty rolling: If the Dust Collector does not roll properly over surfaces, this may indicate problems with the castors or rotation mechanisms, potentially requiring replacement.
3. Connection problems: If the Dust Collector does not attach properly to the hoover's suction tube, this could affect its operation, potentially requiring replacement.
4. Loss of efficiency: If the Dust Collector no longer cleans surfaces effectively, even after thorough cleaning, it may have reached the end of its useful life.
5. Changes in suction performance: A significant reduction in suction performance when using the Dust Sensor could be due to problems with the brush itself.
For precise information on replacing the Dust Sensor Central Vacuum and other details relating to your model of hoover, it is recommended that you consult the Repex Floor manufacturer directly. We will be able to provide specific advice and other aspects relating to the use of their hoover. You can contact them via our customer service department for detailed information about your hoover model.
Non contractual photo 📷
Please note that the photos of the parts do not use the same scale.