Solid'Oil Old Oak 2.5L
Solid'Oil Old Oak 2.5L, a high solids single-coat hard oil, provides exceptional protection and colour staining for wood floors, parquet and woodwork. Solid'Oil One-Coat Hard Oil impregnates, stains and protects wood floors and woodwork in a single operation. Highly resistant, it creates an interactive mesh on contact with the wood, nourishing and preserving it in depth. The natural aesthetics of the wood are enhanced and maintenance is made easier.
Solid'Oil makes it possible, through simple blending, to obtain an infinite number of shades, ranging from natural tone to deep black, including various woody shades and a wide range of greys.
Solid'Oil is ready to use, but can also be combined with a specific hardener to optimise drying time and durability.
- Impregnates and tints in a single coat
- Offers high traffic resistance
- Natural" stain is made from 100% dry extract and vegetable oils, providing full nutrition and protection for the wood
- Synergy of three vegetable oils for optimum results
- Fast maintenance and easy regeneration
- Suitable for all types of wood
- Compatible with industrial roller varnishers
- Works perfectly with Blanchon Wood Ager
- Allows an infinite number of decorative effects to be achieved by simple mixing
- Provides long-lasting protection against dust and damp.
Non-contractual photo 📷
Please note that the photos of the rooms do not use the same scale.