Cable with moulded plug
Cable with moulded plug (10m - 3*1.5MM²) for Zephyr flange machine for Zephyr plasterer
A cable with moulded plug onto the frame of a flanging machine is used to supply power to the machine. The edging machine is used in particular for finishing the edges of workpieces and stairs. The cable with the moulded plug connects the machine to a power source, such as an electrical socket or generator.
It is necessary to change this cable with moulded plug in the following cases:
1. Wear: If the cable shows signs of wear, such as cracks, cuts or visible damage, it should be replaced for safety reasons. Damaged cables may present a risk of electric shock or fire.
2. Electrical faults: If the cable has electrical faults, such as exposed wires, loose connections or short circuits, it should be replaced to ensure safe operation of the machine.
3. Non-compliance: If the cable does not comply with the electrical safety standards in force in your region, it must be replaced to comply with safety regulations. Please contact a manufacturer who complies with French standards.
4. Malfunction: If the edging machine is not working properly and you have eliminated other potential causes of malfunction, it is possible that the cable is faulty and needs to be replaced.
5. Modification of the machine: If the machine has been modified or adapted in such a way as to require a cable other than the original one, it is important to ensure that the cable is safe and suitable for its intended use.
It is important to note that the replacement of an electrical cable must be carried out by a qualified professional or under the supervision of a competent person to ensure electrical safety. Electrical cables must be handled with care, and it is essential to follow the appropriate safety procedures when installing a new cable.
Non contractual photo 📷
Please note that the photos of the parts do not use the same scale.