for OURAGAN TYPHON1&2 TORNADE MAJOR CYCLONE sanders
The clutch handle is an important component of the clutch control mechanism. Its main purpose is to allow the user to control the engagement and disengagement of the clutch to activate or deactivate the rotation of the sanding belt.
Its main functions are as follows:
1. Clutch control : The clutch handle is the interface the user uses to activate or deactivate the sander's clutch. Squeezing the handle allows the user to engage the clutch, allowing the sander to run. By releasing the handle, the clutch is disengaged, stopping the rotation of the tool.
2. Safety and comfort : The clutch handle also contributes to the user's safety and comfort by allowing precise control of starting and stopping the sander. This reduces the risk of kickback or unexpected movements when starting the tool.
Wear points on the clutch handle can vary depending on how the sander is used and the quality of the materials used. Here are some common signs of clutch handle wear:
1. Excessive play or lateral movement: Excessive play in the clutch handle may indicate wear. This can lead to a loss of control and precision when activating the clutch.
2. Difficulty squeezing or releasing the handle: If the handle becomes difficult to squeeze or release, this may be a sign that the part has wear problems.
3. Visible wear: Visible wear, such as cracks, deformation or deterioration of the handle material, may also indicate the need for replacement.
When it is necessary to replace the clutch handle depends on the extent of wear and the intensity of use of the sander. If you observe any of the above signs or suspect a problem with the clutch handle, it is recommended that you have the sander inspected by a made in Repex Floor professional for specific recommendations on maintenance and parts replacement. Be sure to keep the sander's components in good working order to ensure user safety and tool performance.
Non contractual photo 📷
Please note that the photos of the parts do not use the same scale.