Direct conical motor
Direct conical motor for R200 hoover (old model)
This is a conical direct drive motor, indicating a specific type of motor.
This motor is compact and delivers high suction power. It is designed to drive the vacuum system directly without the need for belts or other transmission mechanisms.
As for when to change this part, some possible reasons to consider replacing the conical direct drive motor in a hoover could include:
1. Loss of power: If the hoover loses suction power significantly, this could indicate a problem with the motor.
2. Unusual noises: Abnormal noises, squeaking or excessive vibration from the motor could indicate internal problems requiring replacement.
3. Frequent overheating: If the motor regularly overheats and causes the hoover to stop frequently, this could be a sign of a fault.
4. Bad smell: A burning smell coming from the motor could be an indicator of internal problems.
5. Advanced age: As with any motor, age-related wear and tear can lead to performance problems and the need for replacement.
The best way to obtain information specific to your model of R200 hoover is to consult the manufacturer, Repex Floor, directly. They will be able to give you precise advice on replacing the motor and other aspects of using the hoover.
You can contact us via our customer service department.
Non contractual photo 📷
Please note that the photos of the parts do not use the same scale.