Wood stain White 0.5L
Wood stain White 0.5L is a product specially designed for staining parquet floors before sealing or varnishing. This water-based polyurethane stain is odourless and can be diluted with water.
Thanks to its formulation, the shades of Teinte à Bois can be mixed together, offering a wide range of pastel shades. However, it is important to note that the 3 grey shades (Linen Grey, Ash Grey, Aged Oak) have specific colours that cannot be altered.
Woodstain is easy to apply to all types of wood and is particularly suitable for large interior surfaces, especially parquet and woodwork.
After application, it gives an immediate shine, ensuring perfect uniformity in the colour of the wood.
Advanced finishes :
- New shades available for a wider range of tints
- No odour, making it pleasant to apply
- Ideal for staining parquet floors and large interior surfaces
- Compatible with wax, varnish and sealant finishes
- Provides immediate shine, ensuring perfect uniformity of wood colour
- Can be re-stained and retouched to achieve the desired result
Non contractual photo 📷
Please note that the photos of the parts do not use the same scale.